I received a speeding ticket. Can the police department tell me how much I have to pay?
No. If you received a speeding ticket from the Marysville Division of Police, call the Marysville Municipal Clerk of Courts between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday at (937)644-9102. In some cases, you will receive that information when you are handed the ticket.
Back To FAQ List

Request in process, please wait...