Can I get a copy of a police incident or crash report?
Yes. You may print your own copy in the Reports section of our website. You may also obtain an incident or accident report taken by the Marysville Division of Police, please call our Records Bureau at (937) 645-7300 Monday through Friday, from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. The office is closed on holidays.
Back To FAQ List

Request in process, please wait...