My neighbor’s dog is barking, what can the police do?
Marysville City Code section 505.09 No person shall keep or harbor any dog within the Municipality which, by frequent and habitual barking, howling or yelping, creates unreasonably loud and disturbing noises of such a character, intensity and duration as to disturb the peace, quiet and good order of the Municipality. Any person who shall allow any dog habitually to remain, be lodged or fed within any dwelling, building, yard or enclosure, which he occupies or owns, shall be considered as harboring such dog. On complaint made to the police of a dog owned or kept in the City, which by barking, biting, howling or in any way or manner disturbing the peace or quiet of any person, the police shall issue a notice of such complaint to the person owning, keeping or permitting such dog to be kept. No person so notified shall neglect to cause such dog to be forthwith placed under such control as will promote such peace and quiet.
Back To FAQ List

Request in process, please wait...