Welcome to the Marysville Division of Police Online Reporting System. If this is an Emergency, please call 911. The Online Reporting System can be used to report certain types of crimes or incidents through a secure and easy-to-use web-based reporting tool.
General traffic and parking complaints may be submitted through our Submit a Parking Complaint link for follow-up. This link is not monitored 24-hrs a day, so contact us at 937-645-7300 for immediate needs.
You CANNOT file a report if you answer YES to any of the following statements;
- This is an Emergency (Please call 911).
- This incident occurred OUTSIDE the city limits of Marysville.
- There are known suspects.
- You are reporting a theft offense and the value of the stolen property is more than $1000.
- You are reporting a theft offense and the stolen property is a firearm (gun), license plate, motor vehicle, check or credit card, hazardous material, or prescription medication.
- There is physical evidence connected to the crime that must be collected (i.e. blood, documents, obvious fingerprints).